This is a list of references to Star Wars in music.
- 2 Skinnee J's have referenced Star Wars baby several times, with song titles like "Mind Trick", and are best known for the song "Irresistible Force", which samples a loop from the Imperial March. "Friend Don't Let Friends Listen to Rap Metal" contains a shorter sample of the same march.
10 Speed Edit
- In the song "Space Queen" lyrics include '..as I was leaving I felt like Luke Skywalker leaving his home planet of Tatooine'.
- Anchorhead is a heavy metal/"darth metal" band that has released cover versions of the Star Wars Theme, the Cantina Band Theme, the Force Theme, and other pieces of music from Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope and placed them to a two-part "music video" of the movie along with the vocalist singing quotes as lyrics in a deep death metal voice, which is now circulating on YouTube. Part I Part II
All Star UnitedEdit
- In All Star United's song "Let's Rock Tonight" the line, 'let it fly, like Jedi' is used right before the chorus comes in
- In their song None too Ladylike (a parody of 1985 by the band Bowling for Soup) from their latest album Wordplay, the parody band ApologetiX likened the relationship of King Ahab and Jezebel from the book of I Kings in the Bible to that of Count Dooku and Palpatine respectively. The exact line is "…Ahab was her pawn/just like Count Dooku in part 3/and Jezebel's like Palpatine."
- In the song "Playdough," lyrics include "ride my bike to Thrifty's, run past the balls and ice cream and find the Star Wars figurines," "When I was a little man, Playdough came in a little can, I was Star Wars' biggest fan," and mentions "Greedo, Chewbacca, Luke, Artoo, and Han, Threepio, Yoda, Boba Fett, and Obi-Wan."
- In the ska band's music video for their song "Fashion Zombies," one of the kids during the fight scene carries a lightsaber.
- In their song "Ska Robot Army!", the MC Bat Commander sings the nonsense lyrics, "Chewbacca! Chewbacca! Lake Titicaca! Chewbacca's on a scooter, man! Holy crap!"
Army of KashyyykEdit
- Band name in reference to an army of Wookiees
- "A New Hope" is a track on the 1996 album Dude Ranch which detailed the singer's crush on Princess Leia. It referenced many famous Star Wars characters and locations including "But when you were available I was / drinking Colt 45's with Lando / I was hanging out in the cantina / on Mos Eisley."
- The song "Starship Trooper" includes the lyrics: "Flash Gordon's left me / He's gone to the stars / And evil Darth Vader / Has me banished to Mars."
- In the song 'Between Friends' he raps the lyrics, "The Force Strong with this one though / Over Nine-thousand Midi-chlorians say so."
The Cat EmpireIn baby song 'Manifesto' off their debut self-titled album, they mention The Empire Strikes Back.Edit
- On their live album, On the Attack, 'Intro' has a teaser of The Imperial March in it.
- They also mention Star Wars on their blog and their Twitter page a couple of times.
- In Harry Angus's side group, Jackson Jackson, the song 'Flicker and the Spark' mentions Star Wars 3.
- In her song "Too Much" she sings "Yo, why is it every time that I, Hit you, you be on some mind tricks like a jedi"
- Coheed and Cambria, while under the guise of Shabutie recorded the track "Goodnight" in 1999, which makes reference, by name, to Luke Skywalker, Jabba the Hutt, Boba Fett, X-Wing Fighters and Chewbacca, the song is sung by Claudio Sanchez as a boy dreaming of the Star Wars saga, pretending to be Darth Vader on the Death Star. The song also mentions the Clone Wars long before the series was released, showing Claudio's knowledge of the Star Wars saga was quiet extensive. This is an obvious influence on the saga of Coheed and Cambria.
- The song "One, two" on the 2008 EP The Bake Sale features the lyric "Size 10 Jedis, Obi-Wan Kenobi and I'm Anakin and I'm ramblin'. So bladabladabla to the chorus and…"
- Darth Vader is named in the song "Penetration Guru" from the album Mad, Bad and Dangerous to Know "Contact me I'm no Darth Vader"
- In the videoclip Superstar from David appears the movie from Star Wars:The Clone Wars.
- Don Airey, the band's keyboardist, regularly includes excerpts from John Williams' score in his live solo spot.
Del La Soul
- The song "Oooh" Ft Redman, uses Darth Vader and Luke Sky Walker, "puffin Smokey the Bear
Shinin black like Darth Vader caps" and "Maseo be gettin high since Luke was Luke Skywalk."
- The lyric, "Well her clothes are blacker than the blackest cloth, And her face is whiter than the snows of Hoth" from their song "The Happy Goth."
- The song "Cosmic Assassins" opens with samples from Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope in the Trench run scene.
The Docker's GuildEdit
- Extensively references the prequel trilogy on their 2012 album The Mystic Technocracy, Season 1: The Age of Ignorance, including a song-suite that can only be described as an explicit and highly-detailed recap of an erotic encounter between The Docker's Guild keyboard player Douglas R. Docker, Jar-Jar Binks, and Watto.
- Droid is a band started by Korn's guitarist James "Munky" Shaffer. The name of the heavy metal band is likely a Star Wars reference.
- The french band Dyonisos released in 2002 the song "Song for a Jedi...", saying "When I was a child, I was a Jedi".
- DVDA, the band featuring Trey Parker & Matt Stone (creators of South Park) have a track named "Chewbacca" , in which the chorus consists of "I am Chewbacca!, I am a Wookiee, I fight them Empire " With various Wookiee sounds heard throughout.
- In E-40's 2014 song, "Choices (Yup)," the lyrics "Star Wars? Nope / Yoda? Yup!" appear.
- Edguy drummer Felix Bohnke is a big Star Wars fan. His live drum solos feature The Imperial March, sometimes he plays it in Darth Vader outfit. This Darth Vader drum solo also appears in Tobias Sammet's Avantasia performances, as Felix plays drums in this all star metal band.
- The track "All N My Grill" features Big Boi rapping the lyric, "And people around me is tellin' me that you's a stalker / Like Darth Vader takes a Skywalker / I told you I was the street talker."
- The track "Rain Man" features Eminem rapping about Christopher Reeve, saying, "He used to be like a hero to me / I even believe I had one of those 25-cent stickers on my refrigerator right next to Darth Vader / And Darth must have put a hex on him for later."
- The track "Stay Wide Awake" on Eminem's album Relapse contains the lyrics "Jump out on you like I was a Jawa from fucking Star Wars / Jabba the Hutt Betty-ba-ba Betty-ba-ba". The track also begins with "Come with me to the dark side of the Force".
- The track "Old Time's Sake" in "Relapse" Eminem says "Don't fight the feeling if you're feeling the Force within."
- the track "youre never over" says "no stoppin the saga. im not stoppin the force obie"
- In the music video for "I need a doctor" ft Dr. Dre there's a tank resembling bacta tank.
- The track "Rhyme or Reason" from The Marshall Mathers LP 2 contains several references to Star Wars in the lyrics, such as "Back with the Yoda of rap in a spasm", "A Jedi in training, colossal brain and, thoughts of entertaining", and "Puke Skywalker, but sound like Chewbacca when I talk".
- Everclear's popular song "Wonderful" includes the lyrics "I want the things that I had before, like a Star Wars poster on my bedroom door."
- The song "Cowboyz and Indianz" features a mixture of English and German lyrics. One of the English lyrics is "Let the Force be with you / When the Empire strikes."
- The Falling Up remix album Exit Lights includes the track "Bittersweet (A Jedi Force)," a reference to its producer, Jedi McKnight.
- In their commentary for "The Young Blood Chronicles" (a film based entirely on their "Save Rock and Roll" album), Pete Wentz (bassist and frontman) and Patrick Stump (vocalist) compare their fight scene during "Miss Missing You" to Anakin and Obi-Wan's fight on Mustafar in Revenge of the Sith.
- The track "Recharge" features Wyclef Jean rapping the lyric "When it come to rappin', I'm the Darth Vader."
Gaia Epicus Edit
- Has made many songs inspired by the saga, such as "Star Wars".
- The song 'The Chronicles of a Bohemian Teenager (Part Two)' references the destruction of the First Death Star at the end of A New Hope in the line "Would there be a second chapter if they didn't leave the Death Star alive?"
- A line from the chorus of their song "Liar Liar" is "Cuz I got a Player on my hands, I got a real jabba on my hands, I got a faker on my hands" as a reference to "Jabba the Hutt" for being lazy and fat.
- Known for their various outfit changes, Gnarls Barkley played their single "Crazy" at the 2006 MTV Movie Awards in Star Wars costumes. Cee Lo was Darth Vader, who unveiled himself before the performance, with Rebel pilots as backup. Stormtroopers played guitar and bass, while Imperial officers played violins. Danger Mouse, as Obi-Wan Kenobi was on the keyboard, while Jango Fett was the mixer and Chewbacca played the drums. The song they performed was not Star Wars based, considering they might perform in something else next time, but remain Star Wars fans.
- The track "The Click" from the debut self titled album begins with the line "Just because I walk like Obi-Wan Kenobi…"
- on the song "The Sounder" there's a line that goes "it's like that when we write raps, we're not from the empire but we still strike back!"
- on the song "Clint Eastwood (Phi Life Cypher Remix)" there's a line that goes "Take the ground from beneath your feet, leave you Skywalk-in' like Anakin"
in the video "Dare" at the end when Murdock is with Shaun Ryder, you can see a Tie Fighter and a X-Wing on the savannah
- Bassist Mike Dirnt has stated that "he bases most of his religious beliefs in Star Wars"
Green Olive TreeEdit
- The indie rock band Green Olive Tree has a song called 'Dagobah' on their album 'Things I Tried To Be'.
- The song "Your Asterisk" contains the lyric "You never thought you'd have to prove
A great disturbance in the force"
- On the album "Love and Kisses from the Underground," the song "Samurai" contains the chorus lyrics, "I'm a [edited] Samurai/From the darkside."
- On the album "Almost Killed Me", The song "The Swish" contains the ending lyric "swishing though the city center. i did a couple favors for some guys who looked like tuscan raiders."
- From the self-titled House of Pain album, the song "Feel It" contains the lyrics "So catch me if you can, you know I'm the man like Chewbacca knows Han."
- From "Top O' The Mornin' To Ya", "I rip shit and back flip like a Jedi"
- From the debut album Ready To Laugh? We Don't Care, the song "George Lucas Raped Our Childhood" is about the negative effects of the changes George Lucas made to the original movies when making the Special editions
- An American metal band "inspired by Star Wars and fueled by beer." Named after the ice planet Hoth, they have an album entitled "Infinite Darkness" that includes numerous songs about various creatures and events mostly taken from the original trilogy.
- The song "Plan B" features the lyric "She says there's still good left in me like I'm the dark lord of the sith."
- In 1997, they released the song "L'empire du côté obscur", a tribute to the Star Wars universe.
- In the album "Travelling Without Moving", the third song is called "Use The Force". The second song, "Cosmic Girl," features numerous references to Star Wars and other science fiction topics.
The hip-hop trio named after the famous force application.
- In the song "Year 3000", they say, "And girls there with brown hair like Star Wars
- In the music video for the Junior Senior's song Move Your Feet features a scene in which a squirrel hurtles through space after destroying the Earth in a spacecraft mirroring Darth Vader's TIE Advanced x1 starfighter, complete with sound effects and the craft's "spin" in space following the Death Star's destruction.
- In Kanye West's song Gone, one of the lyrics is "But if they ever flip sides like Anakin" in reference to Anakin Skywalker's turn to the Dark side.
- In Kanye West's song "Guilt Trip" (Yeezus), he raps "Star Wars fur, yeah, I'm rockin' Chewbacca" in reference to his dope ass fur coat.
- The entire band have visited the Letterman Digital Arts Center together.
- In an unofficial biography (Kasabian: Sound, Movement & Empire) about the successful British band one of the chapters is titled "Not That Long Ago, In A Cowshed Far, Far Away", which is a clear reference to the famous opening crawl. The last chapter is called "A New Hope", a reference to episode IV.
- Lead singer, Tom Meighan, was interviewed by starwars.com following a gig, where he had worn a T-shirt featuring the mask of Darth Vader.
- Meighan revealed that he had once rented an Obi-Wan Kenobi outfit during the recording of their self-titled debut album.
- Following the release of Revenge of the Sith Meighan let his beard grow, so as to look more like the young Obi-Wan Kenobi, whom he already resembled.
- Meighan has spent 8.000 British pounds on exact replicas of R2-D2 and C-3PO.
- Meighan has at least once dedicated the song "The Doberman" (from their second album Empire) to Jango Fett.
- In his apartment Meighan has a painting of Darth Vader flanked by two Stormtroopers.
- During the promotion of the band's third and latest album West Ryder Pauper Lunatic Asylum the band gave an interview in which Meighan compared the band's members with Star Wars characters, calling himself Darth Vader, songwriter, singer and guitarist Sergio Pizzorno Han Solo, bass player Chris Edwards R2-D2, additional guitarist Jay Mehler Lando Calrissian and drummer Ian Matthews Chewbacca.
- Pizzorno has a small model of Han Solo encased in carbonite in his house.
- Polish singer Kazik wrote a song Komandor Tarkin (Commander Tarkin). It can be found on his CD, entitled Melassa.
- This band has a song and EP titled "She's Into Star Wars".
- On their album Liquid Tension Experiment 2, they have a song entitled "Chewbacca."
- On his album Battle of the Sexes, track #9 "Party No Mo'" has a line that says "And I keep the hood with me like Obi-Wan Kenobi".
- On his mixtape A Hustler's Spirit, in the song "We Gettin Rich" he has a line that goes, "I wear black everyday like I shop with Darth Vader, Keep the Luke Skywalker force is the chopper, Furry mink coat straight looking like Chewbacca."
- In the music video of the title named "Die Another Day" she made for the James Bond movie also named "Die Another Day", two Madonnas, one dressed in black, the other in white, fight with swords in a room. At a moment, the white Madonna is pushed through a window that looks exaclty like a TIE fighter's canopy. This scene is of course a tribute to the duel between Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader on Cloud City in Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back.
The Mountain Goats Edit
- In the album "Goths" by The Mountain Goats, there is one song entitled "The Ultimate Jedi That Wastes All The Other Jedis and Eats Their Bones".
- The song Cold As Hell starts with She took a lightsaber to my heart.
- Their 1996 EP "Raygun" includes the track "Generation X-Wing".
- In 2001 rapper mc chris released a song entitled "Fett's Vette", written from the perspective of Boba Fett and containing numerous other direct references to Star Wars. Lyrics include the line, "My backpack's got jets, well, I'm Boba, the Fett, I bounty hunt for Jabba Hutt to finance my vette." The voice of mc chris should be familiar to viewers of Cartoon Network's Adult Swim. A Star Wars: Galaxies themed video for this song can be found here: 
- In 2008 mc chris self-referenced himself in "Hoodie Ninja" with the line "Got my ninja getup it's a Fett's Vette sweatshirt".
- In 2009 mc chris released a song entitled "IG-88's 57 Chevy", written from the perspective of IG-88. The song appears on his album; "Part Six, Part one".
- Later in 2009 mc chris released "Zuckuss' Prius", a song written from the perspective of Zuckuss. The song appears on "Part Six, Part Two". Also, on "Part Six Part Three", a song entitled "Dengar's Dumptruck" was released, written from the perspective of Dengar.
- In April 2010, mc chris released his album mc chris Goes to Hell which had remakes of "IG-88's 57 Chevy" and "Dengar's Dumptruck". It also had "Bossk on a Segway" which was written from the perspective of Bossk
- The track "The ?" (yes, the question mark) features the lyric "One step ahead I / Return like Jedi."
- The Track "Bring The Pain" features the lyric "Who da boss? Niggaz get tossed to the side And I'm the dark side of the Force"
- The song "Solitaire Unraveling" repeats the line "I've Got Rembrandt As My Right Hand And Solo As My Pilot" several times.
- The song "The Wrist" repeats the line "Greedo died by the hands of Solo"
- A band probably best known for creating the theme tune for television's Buffy The Vampire Slayer. The name is based on the insult "nerf herder."
- Their 2016 album "Rockingham" contains a track I'm the Droid (You're Looking For). A paraphrased reference to Obi Wan's line to Stormtroopers on Tatooine in Star Wars
- In Biggie's song "Hypnotize" off of his "Life After Death" album, he says, "Hit'em with the Force like Obi…"
- This South Carolina band took its name from the misspelling of Obroa-skai used in Before the Storm. They now tell people that it is short for "Of A Burning Sky", because it sounds cooler than, "Hey, we ripped off Star Wars!". The reference was originally conceived in a dream the singer had. The band's MySpace page
- In their first self-released EP "Between the Devil and the Sea", this Indie-pop band from Texas devotes an entire song, "Oh Be One" to Star Wars. The only lyrics in the chorus are "Yes you are my only hope/one, Oh be one you're my only hope/one."
- In their song, "Happy Valentine's Day": "Han Solo till I'm hit by the bullet, so may the Force / Be with you, and I'll hit you when better time permits".
- In the music video for the song Online, the protagonist (played by Jason Alexander) is shown practicing with a toy lightsaber.
- Paul and Storm's 2010 album is titled "Do You Like Star Wars?".
- On their album Kona Town, they feature a song called "Stormtrooper."
- Former singer Jason Popson (JMann) of Mushroomhead makes references to Star Wars in the songs The Wrist and Solitaire/Unraveling. Lyrics from The Wrist include Greedo died at the hands of Solo. Lyrics from Solitaire/Unraveling include I've got Rembrandt as my right hand Solo as my pilot. Jason Popson is also the singer in a band called the Alter Boys. On their first album The Exotic Sounds of the Alter Boys there is an instrumental titled Docking Bay 94.
- From their album II, the song "Supermodel" begins with the lyrics "Love child to Genghis Khan, and a beautiful busy Amazon, on the Death Star with her godfather, Darth Vader, and nine months later…"
- A song entitled Death Star appears in their album "Freaked Out and Small".
- In their song "Baseline", the first phrase heard from a set of turntables is "I'm a Jedi Knight on the dark side."
- In their song "Bicycle Race:" "You say shark, I say, hey, man! Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars."
- Their album The Split CD featured an instrumental track named "These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For".
- In their song "Californication", they mention Alderaan and reference both Star Wars and Star Trek. Lyrics include Space may be the final frontier but it's made in a Hollywood basement" and "And Alderaan's not far away, it's Californication" (though the incorrect spelling of Alderon is used in the lyrics booklet).
- In their song "Like I Needed", they use the lyrics "these aren't the droids you're looking for".
Rucka Rucka Ali Edit
In his song Take Your Pants Off Parody of club cant handle me by flo rida he says "call me Dark Baider son, Im like the dark side of the porn" and when he says "dark baider" in the video the picture of darth vader when he did the luke i am your father line
- On the cover album Punk Goes Crunk they parodied the Lil Jon song "Put Yo Hood Up", which in the opening song "shout outs" mention Yoda, Obi-Wan, lightsabers and Darth Maul. The song also featured "Yoda" rapping explicit lyrics and about East, West, North and South bay Jedi cliques.
Star One Edit
Song "Master Of Darkness" is based directly on Empire Strikes Back. First part of a song is a dialogue between Apprentice and Teacher based on Luke's training on Dagobah. Second part is a laserfight between Apprentice and Dark Lord, as battle of Luke and Vader on Bespin.
- In Sigue Sigue Sputnik's song "Rockit Miss U.S.A.", one of the lyrics is "Star Wars Western USA".
- Another one of their songs is titled "Albinoni vs. Star Wars Parts 1 & 2".
- On their album Chronchitis, they play a song called "Baby I Like it." that has the line "I'm like Han Solo gettin' a deep deep freeze." On the album Longest Barrel Ride they have a song called "Jedi" Where they sing the lines "I use the force 'cause I am a jedi, But when I'm hittin' up a blunt, You know I'm down to get high"
- In the song "He's the DJ, I'm the Rapper," Smith raps the lyric, "That's when I snap and I'll attack and go mad like Rambo, or maybe like Commando, or like Lando Calrissian, cause you know he was down with the Force."
- In their music video "Spice Up Your Life", a marquee displays a movie called "Spice Wars" in the same fashion as the famous entrance.
- The song "Fame (What She's Wanting)" begins with the lyrics "Staring down from thirty thousand feet above the planet" and ends with "They all knew she end up just another loser's girlfriend / Who'd a thought she'd become a Jedi Knight."
- A song entitled Chewbacca (What a Wookiee) appeared on the Clerks soundtrack.
- Matthew Sweet's song "Where You Get Love" from the Blue Sky on Mars album includes the lines "You're getting your kicks right at the source / You're taking your guidance from the Force."
- During their 2000 Snocore tour (named for the fact that the tour only visited cities which experience snow in the winter), System of a Down would enter the stage to a recording of John Williams's Imperial March, followed by the playing their opening song.
- Their 2002 album "Feels the Force (Special Edition)" has a song entitled Vader. This song is about Darth Vader and also features ska renditions of the Imperial March and the main theme.
- A line from their song, A Decade Under The Influence, is "I've got a bad feeling about this," which is a popular line in the Star Wars universe.
- One of the tracks from Tenacious D's "Rize of the Fenix" album is titled "Deth Starr".
- The track "Wild Hot" features Q-Tip rapping the lyric, "No, 'cause he move like the wind, in flight / Counter-attack like a Jedi Knight."
- From their song "Ain't a Damn Thang Change": "Blowin' in the wind just me and my microphone / I'm like a Jedi Knight bringin' the Force and alliance."
- From their song "Raw Deal": "Why Do I Call Myself A Juggalo You Hater We Don't Flip Sides over a bitch like Darth Vader."
- Ugly Duckling are a hip-hop group from Long Beach, California. Known for their playful lyrics and pop culture references. Ugly Duckling reference Star Wars in their 2003 song "Rio De Janeiro": "I'm looking for the light, like a Jedi Knigh / So I'm going to Rio on a red-eye flight."
- "Guns Blazing (Drums of Death, Pt. 1)", the first track on Unkle's 1998 album Psyence Fiction, samples the line "Somewhere in space, this may all be happening right now." from the trailer for Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope. "Unkle (Main Title Theme)", the album's third track, samples another line from the trailer: "An adventure unlike anything on your planet."
- The album's fourth track, "Bloodstain", ends with a sample of Boba Fett from The Star Wars Holiday Special: "You are alone?" The track is succeeded by "Unreal", which begins with another sample of Fett: "Maybe I can help you."
- Vader is a death metal band from Olsztyn, Poland, founded in 1983. According to Piotr Wiwczarek, the band's founding singer and guitar player, the band's name was inspired by Darth Vader from the Star Wars film series.
- The track "Gone" features Kanye rapping the lyrics "and if I ever switch sides like Anakin / you'll sell everything including the manikin"
- The track "Big Screen" features Kanye rapping the lyrics "I'm back in your life / Return of the Jedi / L.A. for a night then return on the red eye."
- The song "MurderWorld" features the lyrics: "Death Star reaches out to crush you, idealistic super-hero."
- Star Wars composer John Williams' score for E.T. The Extra Terrestrial, in the track "The Magic of Halloween", a short quote of "Yoda's Theme" appears to underscore a moment when E.T. spots a Trick-or-Treater dressed as Yoda.
- Lines from Viva Life on Mars are "Take a ride on your high horse / If the horse is blind, use the Force. / The Falcon flies in two straight lines / Red Five standing by, it's not a moon it's a space station".
- Mark Wills' song 19 Somethin', about growing up in the 1970s and 1980s, begins with the line, "I saw Star Wars at least eight times."
- Woodhawk's song "A New Hope" from their 2017 album Beyond the Sun is a re-imagining of Star Wars: A New Hope. The first line is "There's been a disturbance in the Force."
- The track "Starter" features Streetlife rapping the lyric: "Take flight like Skywalker, might wolf it on ya father."
- The track "Hellz Wind Staff" features Inspectah Deck rapping the lyric: "Lethal weapon, step through your section with the Force like Luke Skywalker / Rhyme author, orchestrate mind torture."
- The track "Get Them Out Ya Way Pa" features U-God rapping the lyric: "Approach or get fired on, permanent chest scar / Empire Strikes Back, check out the Death Star."
- The track "Shaolin Worldwide" features Method Man rapping the lyric: "The Jedi only use The Force if ya force me / Shaolin What? Don't get it fucked up and cross me."
- "Weird Al" Yankovic, a recording artist who focuses on comedy music, has recorded many songs mentioning Star Wars and two songs based solely on it - "Yoda", a song about its namesake, which is a parody of The Kinks' hit "Lola", and "The Saga Begins", which is a parody of "American Pie" by Don McLean, and focuses on Episode I.
- His hit "White and Nerdy" gives reference to the Star Wars Kid, and shows him buying The Star Wars Holiday Special in a dark alley (as if receiving drugs).
- In his song "Another Tattoo", a parody of B.o.B.'s "Nothin' on You", one of the lyrics is "Check out this rad Boba Fett, he's playin' clarinet".
- Sometimes, while Weird Al is on tour, many people dressed as Star Wars characters (such as the Stormtrooper, Darth Vader, the Scout Trooper, and the Imperial Guard) will come out on stage while dancing to the music.
- In Jeezy's video for "I Luv It", he wears a t-shirt with a stormtrooper helmet on.
In his YouTube song Club Villain He mentions Darth Vader and Jabba The Hutt. In his song Robot Bar Fight Walle shoots R2 and C3PO kissing in a booth.