|Chad Vader: Day Shift Manager|
Blame Society Productions
June 10, 2006
Chad Vader: Day Shift Manager is a Star Wars fan film parody series. The series was created by Aaron Yonda and Matt Sloan, and it is produced by Blame Society Productions. The storyline revolves around the character of Chad Vader, described as the younger and less-successful brother of Darth Vader, as he works as a day-shift manager at the Empire Market supermarket. The series presents Chad’s clashes with customers and fellow employees, and he is shown wearing the same armor as his more successful older brother.
The series, compromised of 38 episodes spread over 4 seasons, has gone on to garner critical acclaim and media attention. The series was mentioned in media publications such as The Washington Post, and it went on to win the George Lucas Selects Award at The Official Star Wars Fan Film Awards in 2007. The success of the series led to Matt Sloan, who provides the voice of Chad Vader in the series, to be hired as the voice of Darth Vader for Empire at War: Forces of Corruption, Soulcalibur IV, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 Directory of Featured Collaborators on Blame Society Productions.com
- ↑ Official Chad Vader: Day Shift Manager website
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 "Chad Vader : Day Shift Manager - A Galaxy Not So Far Away : S1 Ep1" on YouTube
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 "He's Not the Heavy; He's His Brother" by Ryan J. Foley in The Washington Post
- ↑ "Chad Vader wins George Lucas Selects Award" on Bussiness of Cinema.com